- The hours of all borough playgrounds are 8:00am to dusk year round.
- No smoking or use of tobacco product is permitted.
- Children under ten years old shall be supervised by an adult.
- Proper footwear shall be worn at all times.
- Children should not use equipment when wet.
- Play equipment is to be used only as intended.
McFadden Park is the largest playground within the borough. It is located on Chester Ave. just off of W. Madison. This playground has equipment for children 12 and under. This playground was renovated with brand new equipment in 2018.
Garchinsky park is a tot lot located at the corner of Edgemont and Union Aves in between Baltimore Ave. and E. Broadway Ave. This playground is geared towards children 6 and under. It is our newest playground having been completely renovated in the fall of 2021.
Penn & Berkley
As its name indicates this playground is located at the corner of S. Penn and E. Berkley next to the route 102 trolley tracks. This playground is a tot lot geared towards children 6 and under. This playground was renovated in 2016
Church & Broadway
This playground is located at the intersection of S. Church St. and W. Broadway Ave. This playground is a tot lot geared towards children 6 and under. This playground was renovated in 2017.